Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weddings, best of 2010!


While my website is under construction I'd like to use my blog to showcase some of the amazing weddings I got to be a part of last year! Early in my school career I was given many opportunities to learn the ropes of wedding through my family, which made me fall in love with people celebrating love. It's so rewarding to be a part of these couples lives in such a special way! So last year I took every opportunity I could to shoot a wedding. I got to work with some amazing photographers as well! Fellow Paier College of art  alumni Ashley Abel and I had the amazing pleasure of being a part of Brittany And Steve's wedding day! 










Later on in the summer I had the privilege of being a part of my dear friend Christina Setaro's marriage to Tim Fitzgerald. Its so fun to be a part of a friends wedding and really explore their love for each other! We started with an amazing engagement shoot, a whole day filled with Love love love, and wandering the streets of New Haven! Engagement shoots are a great way to get to know the couple, and for the couple to get to know the photographer!





Their wedding was so fun and easy to shoot, on a beautiful day at The Waterview in Monroe CT













After getting more than a couple weddings under my belt the amazing and talented Robert Norman took me under his wing and lets me tag along to his weddings! Its fascinating to watch him work, he's always prepared, and armed with a smile and a funny joke. Not to mention he has an amazing eye, and I am lucky to be able to work with him! More photos from my time with him to come, as I shoot with him this summer, but these are from the very first wedding I worked with him on last year.








This is just a small sampling for now! More to come soon, get excited :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment